Sunday, 20 July 2014

Excited, overwhelmed and surreal...

Hey!

Happy weekend! Well, Sunday anyway. :)

So. I've kinda been MIA. Sorry about that, but this little thing has been taking up a lot of my time:


Yup. That's right. The first issue with me as the editor of Simply Cards & Papercraft hit the shelves last Thursday. Excited, overwhelmed, and surreal do not even begin to describe how it feels. To see the finished result of something you work so hard on gives a satisfaction I can't comprehend right now. I'm seeing it as I do the food shopping with my guy, as we go for a shopping trip and date night at our local shopping centre, at my mum's (she's my #1 fan) It's following me. It's crazy!

The price paid for this career change has been stepping away from CASE Study for a while until I can get myself organised and comfortable in what I'm doing. I'm getting there, don't worry.

The good news is that I do have some crafty projects to share with you later next week. I promise.

And in the meantime, y'know, if you fancy checking out this issue yourself (if not for the content, for the fabulous embossing folder and stamp set that come free with it!) then you can purchase it here or if you're in the UK then check out your supermarket, newsagents or WH Smiths. Shameless plug there, sorry. ;)

You can also follow the magazine via the blog, twitter or Facebook. I'd love to see you over there!

Thanks for hangin' around and visiting whilst I've been MIA. I really, really appreciate it!

Signature2

17 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, Duchess! How exciting! Your first of many amazing issues! Hey, if I submit, could you make me a covergirl!? That is the only thing that I never got to be :( LOL Can't wait to see your upcoming creations :) Hugs! ox

The Crafty Den said...

Wow, so exciting Aimes. I'm definitely going to pick up a copy the next time I'm in town. Big congrats :)

Sue said...

WOW! Big congrats to you. I love this magazine and was so happy when my mum in law bought me a subscription to it for a Christmas present.
Sue xx

Lynn said...

So happy for you Aimes...fabulous to see your first official issue in print!

maria f. said...

You go girl!

Deb said...

This is so exciting Aimes!!!! Sending a huge congrats your way!!!

sandie said...

How wonderful Aimes, congrats, I am buying this one for sure xx

~amy~ said...

Girl, you're a rockstar.

Petti said...

Congrats to you! I hope I can pickup a copy here. Sometimes I do see UK Craft magazine here.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

So exciting! Must be a great feeling! Congrats xx

Kelly Janes said...

Wow!!! That is so exciting!!! BIG Congrats, Aimes!

Kim Dellow said...

yay! looking good :) Well done Aimes :) Very exciting!

aaga said...

I am so determined to buy it when we are in London next week! I truly hope I'll be able to find it on the shelfes. Go Aimes!

Kara said...

so happy for you!!

Sarah Gray said...

That's amazing news - big congrats! I will definitely pick up a copy - might even subscribe :)

Hannah A. said...

Hello. I knew about your blog via Clearly Besotted Stamps but hadn't visited your page in a while but was reminded whilst flicking through my latest copy of SC&P. I just wanted to say congratulations! I'm very envious and what a great opportunity you have. You've done an awesome job on this first issue. Look forward to many more (it's one of my favourite mags). :)

pinnednpenned said...

Congrats!! I've been missing your work! But so happy for your new success... and I do love those bags you posted.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I am also part of the Amazon and Cricut affiliate programs.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2014 to Amy Wanford unless stated otherwise.