Friday 31 October 2014

Joy (it's Friday!)

Joy
Hey!

Happy Friday! Happy Halloween! Here's a Christmas card LOL!

Yup, it might be Halloween, but here it's Operation Christmas Cards. I've got a ton of these to whip out in what's proving to be an extremely busy time of year. This is another simple design featuring a combination of two Simon Says Stamp stamp sets: the wreath and berries from Autumn Blessings (designed by Clearly Besotted Stamps for SSS) and the sentiment from the Ornaments stamp set from the Stamptember festivities. I love how an autumnal stamp set can pair up with and complement a festive one. :)

I think the card is pretty self explanatory with its simple design. I'm not sure I can tear myself away from this traditional colour combo with it though!

I'm sure you have many more spooktacular things on the agenda today, so let dash and take this chance to wish you a seriously spooky Halloween. For those of us not celebrating Halloween - happy Friday! Enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so very, very much for visiting today. I'll be back tomorrow with some Clearly Besotted Stamps sneaky peeks - stay tuned! ;)

Signature2


Products used




4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Amy. I love the stylish design and stunning image.
I hope you have a good weekend :)
Sue

Lynn said...

The soft layers on this are fabulous Aimes. Love the subtle embossing.

sandie said...

I will say Happy Friday!!! Love the layering here Aimes and the colours are perfect as they are xx

Rachel Izakowicz said...

I love this card!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.